Bonus Terms And Conditions
The website Trader House at www.traderhouse.com (hereunder referred to as the “site”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is located at First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent & The Grenadines. Trader House offers its traders with the opportunity to enjoy bonuses and special offers from time to time which are subject to the following terms listed in this Bonus Policy, in its Terms and Conditions and/or any other specific terms or regulations that are made available on the site. In the case where a conflict may arise in regards to the terms set in the Bonus Policy, the Terms and Conditions and/or any other set of terms stipulated on the site, precedence will be given to i) Bonus Policy; ii) Terms and Conditions.
- Certain bonuses and special offers may not be available to traders who live in geographical areas or under jurisdictions that are restricted by law. In such cases, the wagering requirements for the withdrawal of bonuses and accumulated profits may differ. You may get in touch with us at [email protected] for more details regarding this.
- Unless specified in the terms and conditions, only one trader per household is eligible for bonuses and/or special offers, regardless of the number of trading devices at the retained address. User identities of traders are determined by part of or all of the following: name, mailing and e-mail address, IP address, credit card number, and any other form of identification required by Trader House.
- Any special offer or bonus may be withdrawn, revoked or amended at any time, for any reason without any prior announcement.
- Traders seeking to withdraw their funds from their account balance should refer to our withdrawal and refund policies available on the site at www.traderhouse.com.
- In the event where funds are cancelled or denied by any payment service provider, Trader House reserves the right to refuse or nullify a bonus and/or profits of the trader.
BONUS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The company may offer bonuses to its clients. The bonus will provide additional funds which the client can trade with on their account. Bonus and Promotions are for a limited time. Bonuses on deposits are applied to the Client’s trading account for the first deposit made (or subsequent deposits if specified and at the sole discretion of Trader House).
2. The client is never under any obligation to accept the bonuses. Once trading commences on an account after a trading bonus has been applied to the available account balance, the client is deemed to have willingly accepted the bonus and it cannot be reversed.
3. The bonus that shall be credited to the Client’s account is subject to comply with the terms of the offer made to the Client, this may include but not limited to making a minimum deposit and/or a minimum level of turnover of the account within a specified period of time.
4. All bonuses are offered at Trader House ’s discretion. Trader House reserves the right to set, change or annul the criteria for bonus eligibility at its sole discretion. The company will make public the policy, under which you will be entitled to withdraw any bonuses received by you and may set, change or annul the criteria for bonus withdrawal. We do not advise that you accept bonuses unless you are committed to trading over a long period of time and understand that all bonuses are subject to the following conditions:
a) There are no withdrawals allowed until a trading volume of 1 Lot of the bonus is reached (hereinafter: “the Trading Requirement”).
b) An added fund is not transferable. This means that a bonus provided to one account cannot be transferred to another.
c) Should a client, under any circumstance be suspected of wrongdoing or deception, Trader House reserves the right to cancel bonuses, promotions or benefits that have been provided or are expected to be provided to the specified trading account.
d) In the event of suspected fraud or fraudulent activity on your behalf, or if payments by you or on your behalf are charged back, Trader House retains the right to withhold from your account any amount that is in excess of your original deposit, and, if so deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you, and at its sole discretion.
INSURANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Trader House offers funds insurance services to its clients. The insurance will provide additional funds to the client as per of the amount of the trade lost under MARGIN CALL. The insurance comes with a 20% premium that would be calculated from the margin call amount for a limited time. The funds are applied to the client’s trading account within a week.
2. The client is never under any obligation to activate the insurance services. Once trading commences on an account after the insurance has been applied to the available account balance, the client is deemed to have willingly accepted the bonus and it cannot be reversed.
3. The bonus that shall be credited to the client’s account is subject to comply with the terms of the offer made to the client, this may include but is not limited to making a minimum deposit and/or a minimum level of turnover on the account within a specified period of time.
4. The funds insurance services is offered at Trader House’s discretion. Trader House reserves the right to set, change or annul the criteria for the insurance eligibility at its sole discretion. The company will make public the policy, under which clients will be entitled to withdraw any funds received by the company and may set, change or annul the criteria for withdrawal of the bonus.
5. A standard lot unit is equal to $100,000 USD. To withdraw the bonus from your account you need to meet turnover requirements. The turnover requirement is calculated as Bonus amount * lots per instrument. Please keep in mind that only closed trades are taken into account. To withdraw the Bonus from your account you need to meet turnover requirements: “ X Bonus Amount * 1 = X standard lots”. The turnover requirement is “X standard lots”
6. We do not advise that clients activate the insurance unless they are committed to trading over a long period of time and understand that all funds are subject to the following conditions:
a) The insurance funds are not transferable. This means that the insurance provided to one account cannot be transferred to another.
b) Should a client, under any circumstance be suspected of wrongdoing or deception, Trader House reserves the right to cancel the insurance, promotions or benefits that have been provided or are expected to be provided to the specified trading account.
c) In the event of suspected fraud or fraudulent activity by the client or on behalf of the client, Trader House retains the right to withhold from the account any amount that is in excess of the original deposit, and, if so deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by the client, at its sole discretion. **If ever any clarification is required in regards to any of the points above, please don’t hesitate to contact your trading mentor who will provide you with further explanations.
Under its sole and complete discretion, Trader House reserves the right to withhold payment and/or revoke any special offer and/or bonus funds to user accounts that appear to be part of any form of conspired strategies, adverse exploitation of any malfunctions or failures in Trader House’s software/system.
Such matters will be perceived as inclusive of abuse under the term “Bonus Abuse” but is also not limited to the following:
(a) FTrader House members who have control and are registered under more than one active trading account on the platform; User’s account name does not tally with the name on the credit card(s) provided during the registration of his/her account;
(b) The same payment method or wire transfer account is used by two different users on the platform;
(c) If a user has disputed charges (also referred to as “chargeback”) for any of the deposited funds in their account;
(d) Users who act individually or in affiliation to a group to create multiple accounts to claim free bonuses or any other special offers; and/or to attempt to abuse a bonus offer in any other way;
(e) Suspicious trading activity that appear fraudulent, manipulative, a case of cash arbitrage or any other attempt to collect risk-free profits through bonuses and/or other unlawful means.
(f) Under its sole and complete discretion, Trader House reserves the right to resort to the following actions in the event where a user’s conduct is deemed as Bonus Abuse: Withhold and invalidate all the profits in the user account;
(g) Terminate the user’s account; Retain all funds in the user’s account; Deny user access/eligibility from receiving any further bonus or promotional offers in the future.
To the extent that is permissible by law, rader House shall not be liable for any loss of partial or full profits, data, revenues and/or any other damages whether financially, indirectly, special, consequential or punitive in regards to any bonuses and/or special offers that are subjected to this Bonus Policy. By trading with rader House, you consent that in no event shall rader House be liable and the foregoing limitations shall be effective even if the above-stated terms fails of its essential purpose.
The terms listed in this Bonus Policy shall be governed by and interpreted under the ICC ADR Rules and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the law in Hungary in relation to any dispute that may arise in regards to rader House’s Bonus Policy. For the avoidance of doubt the aforesaid shall not prevent us nor derogate from our right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue or jurisdiction.